Bread - 10 slices
Carrots - 250 grams
Onion - 1 medium
Green Chili - 4
Lemon juice - 5 teaspoon
Oil - 2 teaspoons
Mustard - 1 teaspoon
Cumin - 2 teaspoons
Hing - 1/4 teaspoon
Curry leaves - 5
Salt to taste
1. Prepare the ingredients by finely chopping the onions, green chilies and shredding the carrots.
2. In a wok, add oil for tempering. Add mustard, cumin, curry leaves and hing and allow them to crackle.
3. Add chopped green chilies, diced onions to the wok and cook till the onions are translucent.
4. Add grated carrots to the wok and add some salt to taste. Cook on medium flame with occasional stirring till the carrot is cooked. This could take approximate 7 to 10 minutes.
5. In the mean time, toast the bread slices (with or without butter as per your choice)
6. Add the carrot stuffing over the toasted bread and stack one on top of other. Allow it to rest for 20 minutes or more.
7. Enjoy the bread slices.